After a great response to “Money Counting Workbook” & “Money Counting Book”, we are launching here with the next level book for kids “Money Math Workbook”.
Discover the exciting world of money and counting with our Money Math Workbook, which is the next book of Money Counting Workbook.
This comprehensive workbook is designed to help children develop essential financial literacy skills while having fun along the way.
With 60 engaging worksheets from identifying bills and coins to tackling complex word problems, with an answer key for easy self-assessment, and enjoyable activities, this workbook is the perfect resource to make learning about money both educational and entertaining.
- Identifying Bills and Coins: Learn to differentiate between various denominations.
- Money in Words: Develop the ability to express money amounts in written form.
- Money Counting: Master the art of counting money accurately and efficiently.
- Addition and Subtraction: Enhance your mathematical skills with money-focused activities.
- Fractional Understanding: Grasp the concept of money fractions and their representation.
- Making Change: Learn the fundamental skill of giving and receiving change during real-life money transactions.
- Shopping with Specific Money: Understand purchasing power and money management while shopping.
- Challenging Word Problems: Apply your knowledge to solve engaging real-life scenarios involving money.
- 60 Worksheets: Our workbook is packed with 60 thoughtfully crafted unique worksheets that cover a wide range of money-related topics. Each worksheet is designed to progressively build the child’s money-counting skills, starting with the basics and advancing to more complex concepts. Answer key included at back for all 60 worksheets.
- Fun Activities: If someday, your child is not in the mood to do money activities, we’ve included some fun and engaging activities to make learning more enjoyable.
- Large Print for small hands: 85 pages of 8.50” x 11” gives plenty of space to complete each exercise
- A great gift option: A thoughtful gift option for birthdays, return gifts, Christmas gifts, and New Year gifts.
Whether you’re a parent looking to supplement your child’s money education or an educator seeking a valuable resource for the classroom to teach money math, our Money Math Workbook is definitely the right choice.
Workbooks are more beneficial than computer activities as writing by hand fires up specific areas of a kid’s brain, improving a kid’s ability to not only remember what he or she learns but to think of new ideas.
Help your child build a strong foundation in financial literacy while having a blast with this engaging and educational workbook!
Invest in your child’s future financial success today and get your copy now!
Buy Now On Amazon
Good book to learn money to kids with different types of worksheets
I ordered this book after my daughter finished the first book. Like earlier part this part too does not disappoint and has lots of activity sheets for learning money.
great book for kids…